Friday, August 21, 2009

Where It Belongs

Today been such a pretty good day. Though it started badly with me, waking up late and taking a mammoth effort to just go and bathe. Went online and headed to BBSS after that. Suppose to have a meeting but 4 came. -.- I can't see effort yet, this is so infuriating. Wanted to go to mama shop at the back of school but in the end, played basketball first.

Had a good time shooting in the ball, alot went in, and I must say that is an achievement considering the last time I held a basketball was like O levels? Played 4v3. Went to mama shop and off we went to Macs; Haziq, Iman and me. Watched Remi Gaillard on Youtube. Laughed like mad at Macs.

The best part of the day? Meeting YOU. Its like so great to have you with me, talking with you and not thinking of other matters. Love love love YOU! :D BG is mine forever.














The worst part of today? Knowing that my first paper is only 4 days away. :( SPOILER!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home