Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What's wrong?

What's wrong with me? Am I even worthy of a place in this world. It just seems that I can never be good. Everywhere, I'm just stressed by the thought of it. School isn't clicking, friends ain't understanding, family just nagging, NCC is calling. I want a life which is balanced. Maybe I'm juggling too much, but I just want to try. This could be my downfall, maybe it wouldn't. I won't take a break, I won't go down without fighting. I can't give up.

I'm lost.




I need you; Rachel Soong Wen Ching. You been my fire, my motivation, my will, my inspiration, my saviour, my life for the past 9 months. I need you more than ever. Please.

My past is too much for you to take, I know. But as some people would put it, "People change over time." I did. And I'm better than ever. We both lost a lot together but it was worth I must say. I just need you now. I need my beautiful queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home